Saturday, August 2, 2014
At the Paxtonville Park
Mill Street in Paxtonville
12:00 Community Pork Roast & Potluck Luncheon
2:00-5:00 Chinese Auction Ticket Sales, Bingo, 50/25/25 Raffles, Prize Wheel, Food Stands Open, Children’s Games, Membership Drive
4:30 Duck Derby
5:30 Chinese Auction Drawing- Must be present to win.
8-10 Square Dancing with Charlie Benner
10:00 Raffle Drawing
1. Handmade Quilt
2. $100 Cash – Donated by Bob & Ken Gift in memory of John & Carmen Gift
3. $100 Cash – Donated by Adam Steininger in memory of Grace Kerstetter
4. $100 Cash – Donated by the Wenrich Family in memory of Ted & Peg Wenrich
5. $100 Gift Certificate – Donated by Central Market IGA, Middleburg
6. $50 Cash – Donated by Jason & Ginny Bruner in memory of Jerry & Vivian Bruner
7. $50 Cash – Donated by Jason & Ginny Bruner in memory of Virginia Gill
8. $50 Cash – Donated by Bob & Sherry Corsnitz in memory of Lavern Kiehl
9. $50 Cash – Donated by Mid-State Paving & Excavating, Paxtonville
10. $50 Cash – Donated by Engle’s Farm & Greenhouses, Middleburg
11. $50 Gift Certificate – Donated by Ritter Feeds, Paxtonville
12. Ham – Donated by Etzler’s Butcher Shop, Beavertown
Public welcome! Bring your lawn chairs and enjoy all the events.
• Food Stands open all day Saturday selling sandwiches, chips & soda.
• Middleburg Boy Scout Troop 415 will be selling Pizza.
• Freeburg Boy Scout Troop 490 will be selling 5 flavors of homemade, hand-dipped ice cream: chocolate, vanilla, peanut butter, raspberry, and teaberry.
Friday, August 1 at 6:30 pm- Washer Tournament in the Park
Registration is at 6:00 pm. $10 per team. Teams of 2 people will compete to earn prizes for first, second and third place. The tournament will begin at 6:30 pm. A food stand will be open. Sign up on the porch at the Paxtonville Post Office or by calling 570-837-5374.
Powered by Facebook Comments