Chimney fire damages Kreamer home
KREAMER – A home in the Kreamer area of SnyderCounty was damaged by a chimney fire Saturday morning. The fire was reported to SnyderCounty9-1-1 at around 2:30am and they sent volunteers from Kreamer, Middleburg, Selinsgrove, and Freeburg.
The home at 1424 Creek Mountain Road in MiddleCreekTownship sustained relatively minor damage. No injuries were reported at the scene and crews were busy about two hours. No further details are out yet on that SnyderCounty chimney fire Saturday.
Powered by Facebook Comments